
First quarter. Already!
Cleaning up, vacations...
By the way, the pizza is one of the 8 remaining after a final right next to the computer pool where I spent the evening. They didn't know what to do with all the left-overs. Thanks!
I don't feel like it. Just handed in the junior project - our car does not even overtake dead cars on a double-lane road. When we put it together it simply wouldn't work. At least we handle stop signs and generally following other cars.
Anyways don't feel like it because I just left my two project fellows, one of which has to start his 15 pages philosophy paper that's due in 15 hours and the other starts tomorrow his 24-hour-take-home final for some class. Then he's done and will start working for some game company.
I also sent in my paper for Terry's class. I know, some of you were interested. Let's see, I'll post the link when it's online.
That's it! It's over. Let's see the country!
1 comment:
Ha!
Mensch, dein "Over" in dem Bild zu finden is aber echt nicht sooo leicht ;-D
Post a Comment